Preparation of Labor Courses
This Course is an activity that allows the couple to enjoy and actively work in their pregnancy and delivery. The information given during the course works towards:
- Decreasing the delivery fears.
- To teach how to relax and breath during delivery in order to make it less painful.
- To explain pregnancy development and natural and assisted deliveries.
- To explain how to take care of the baby
The practical part of the course, is a psychological and physical training done by a midwife. It’s based on:
- Physical exercise to increase the strength of some muscular areas so it helps the pregnancy and delivery.
- Breathing exercises for the delivery.
- Relaxation techniques to help decreasing muscular tension and improving women auto control.
The content of the talks are to report on:
- All about pregnancy.
- Post partum.
- Feeding and taking care of the baby.
- Notions of childcare.
- Family planning.
The Course can be taken from the 5th month of pregnancy onwards.
You should ask your Insurance Company about what centers they have, to do this course, if you want for the Insurance to take care of the economic cost.
Otherwise, you can chose any Center you like for the course, then the economic cost is all yours.