It can be performed any time during the pregnancy. It allows us to evaluate the utero-placental circulation by a noninvasive technique without any risk to the fetus:
Their most common signs are:
- To evaluate ductus venosus and tricuspid regurgitation (secondary markers of chromosomal defects).
- To evaluate Intrauterine growth retardation fetus.
- To evaluate cardiac pathology in the fetus.
- Follow up on fetal anemia.
- Pre-eclampsia screening.
- Follow up of mono and bichorionic twin pregnancies.